Feb 26, 2016

Still More Yogi Berra Quotes

Here are my last bunch of his many famous quotes:


  •     Slump? I ain’t in no slump… I just ain’t hitting.
  •     The future ain’t what it used to be.
  •     We have deep depth.
  •     Pair up in threes.
  •     Why buy good luggage, you only use it when you travel.
  •     Even Napoleon had his Watergate.
  •     It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too     much.
  •     I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it         keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not       hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
  •     So I’m ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.
  •     The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.
  •     Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents         off the streets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments