Oct 2, 2009

The Misadventures of Sister Mary Olga Fortitude

I have not done any book reviews here before, but I just finished a delightful book.

Reading the book made me feel like I was sitting across the table from an old aunt, who had just returned from a life's journey and is sharing stories of her adventures and the people she met along the way. Of course, like Sister Mary Olga, she is already through two thirds of her Jack Daniels and well on her way through her second pack of Marlboro 'prayer sticks'.

This would make a wonderful play and has more mayhem than 'Nunsense'. A true bonus is the good moral lesson seasoned in with the wacky humor.

I almost forgot how wonderful it is to read a book, close the cover, and feel like I just attended an Oscar winning performance.


Here is the website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments